Gantry Crane

Hi all,
Somewhere on my web travels in the last year I came across a site, possibly from a model manufacturer, with pictures of an HO-scale model
gantry crane, quite probably made in brass.
Now of course I'm looking for it again but I can't find it (no wonder with the number of sites on the net these days...)
Has anyone else seen it or something like it? Please send me the address!
:-(
Cheers & thanks,
Colin
Are you thinking of OZ railways or overseas? What tyoe of gantry crane was it?
If its Oz & NSW Stephen Johnston models have one. The address is via the AJRM webb site, & send a SAE for price list
Colin 't Hart wrote:

Try www.valleymodeltrains.com
--

Rick Jones