Gantry Crane

Hi all,

Somewhere on my web travels in the last year I came across a site, possibly from a model manufacturer, with pictures of an HO-scale model gantry crane, quite probably made in brass.

Now of course I'm looking for it again but I can't find it (no wonder with the number of sites on the net these days...)

Has anyone else seen it or something like it? Please send me the address!

:-(

Cheers & thanks,

Colin

Reply to
Colin 't Hart

Are you thinking of OZ railways or overseas? What tyoe of gantry crane was it?

If its Oz & NSW Stephen Johnston models have one. The address is via the AJRM webb site, & send a SAE for price list

Reply to
a6et

Try

Rick Jones

Kibri makes a gantry crane...

(not Kibri's site, there's not much on it)

Reply to
J Barnstorf