Ready made extension converts to woodchip hoppers

Last week I was going through hours and hours of web sites about paper mills, pulp wood, woodchips etc. and somewhere along the line I
ran across a site that had ready made one piece styrene adapters to convert hoppers to whood chip hoppers................but some how I didn't save the link.
If I remember correctly, it was possibly a club or railroad museum doing this as a fundraiser. I've searched for 5 days and can't find it again.
Do any of you know the site ?
Thanks