Campbell Hausfeld Oxy-Acetylene

Has anyone here had an opportunity to use a Campbell Hausfeld Oxy-Acetylene Torch Kit? If so how would you rate it for medium duty
welding? Thanks.
--
.
/ V\
On 10/13/2011 5:17 PM, bonvi wrote:

Used name brand (Smith, Victor, etc) equipment is going so cheap, why bother? New in the lighter duty stuff is very modestly priced. And when you need repairs, any welding supply place can either repair on the spot or has a repair service.
As an example: I think there is a Smith outfit in the dark corner of my shop that needs a regulator rebuild that I would give to anyone who needs one.

I would love one! I may have a regulator that I could use with it.
ichudov AT gee-mail DOT com
Ignoramus21718 wrote:

I wish I'd been online when RoyJ posted , I've got a Smith that needs some welding tips . Only had one , a #2 IIRC , and it got damaged (tip banged up , hole distorted) during a small job and no longer produces a properly shaped flame . The cutter head is sweet though !
--
Snag
Learning keeps
On 10/13/2011 11:16 PM, Snag wrote:

I'll dig in the corner when I have some spare time. Gas company moved the meter, meant moving LOTS of stuff in the shop. Huge mess got left until the snow flies.
RoyJ wrote:

Cool , I appreciate it . My handle is the AW1 , says "Airline" on it . The one tip I have is marked "A1/5" . Any chance you might need a bigger Victor cutting torch ? I have a 315FC w/ CA 2460 cut head I'm pretty sure I'll never use . Mostly because I also have Dad's older model of the same unit , plus the Smith's takes care of most all my cutting needs .
--
Snag
Learning keeps