Burger King or McDonalds

You're out in the van, going from one call to another. Stomach says "feed me". There is a BK and a McD next door to each other. Who gets your business, or do you get your food some where else?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A.M. Mc'D's. P.M. BK. For Coffee, BK any time.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-&spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:m_n6h.14183$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

you can "Have It Your Way" at burger king :-)

Reply to
Key

BK-FAR less greasy.. or Sonic

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

BK for me , too...Triple whopper..

goma

Reply to
goma865

Now, there's a man who knows what to do with a cow.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

McDonalds. Better fries. Burger king fries have that nasty crispy crunchy coating on them.

Reply to
Steve

McD's fries used to be good till they went to vegitable oil instad of lard. Since then I prefer to skip the fries and get a second sandwich instead.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Reply to
wayne c

Burger King for the burgers, then drive thru the McDonalds for the fries. Burger King fries suck since they changed them a few years ago. Why didn't they leave well enough alone?

Reply to
Daniel Tasch

I like McDonalds (don't burn yourself) coffee...

Reply to
Key

yes, they HAVE improved the coffee, but I dont like either for the fries.. small, and hard here., got another independent place for great fries..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Somewhere else. McDonald's mistreated me for the last time last year, and I avoid Burger King because I like my food at least room temperature.

Reply to
clifto

Sue em for thirty mil? I think I remember someone did that. Coffee. Hot. What a concept.

Of course, as a Mormon I wouldn't know. Mormons don't drink coffee.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm not thrilled with McDamage after I cracked a tooth on a McMuffin. Wrote em, and used their online complaint form. No word from anyone. Well, if they can't even say "we regret to hear that you have reported", I try not to give them any more money than I can.

BK usually good about microwaving thier food, so it arrives hot when I get it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This is one part of the Mormon program I do not understand. My brother is a convert (and this means he put the hard sell on the rest of the family) and most of the things make some sort of sense or another except the coffee thing.

Of course I love coffee, and I am a hedonist so I problem will never understand this.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

That could happen anywhere. Sausage manufacturers invariably will get little chunks of bone in their product on rare occasions, most of the time you will feel it with your tongue and spit it out, or miss it all together and end up digesting it.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

That's what the wife told me; she said she had a good BK location that served hot food. So I let her take me to breakfast one day as we were passing it. The food was about body temperature.

Once every few years I go to BK just to remind myself why I don't go to BK.

Reply to
clifto

Yea well if you are looking for excellence in service in the fast food industry lotsa luck. In my experience you are doing good if any of 'em get the order right by the second try.

Reply to
Steve

That's because it didn't come on legal stationary.

And you really think reheated microwave fast food is a + or you are kidding around?

Reply to
Steve