Headlamps and other lights

Got one of those cheap 5 LED head lamps off Ebay. Since the lights in the back of my van are in the wrong place, I used the head lamp for rekeying and other bench work. What else works for lighting?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Go to an RV place and get some add on lights for the ceiling above and below the bench. Below the bench really helps when you drop something.

If you want, rig the lights with two way switches so you can turn them on and off from the front. This comes in real handy when you hop in to drive away and forget that you still have some cabin lights on.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Ambulance interior lights.. Saw about 4 of these mounted in a freightliner-Complete with dimmer control-very nice.

goma

Reply to
goma865

I oughta do somehting like that. Had the most recent van for a couple years, you'd think I would outfit it for some work light. Well, the head lamp is pretty good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The ones he had were fairly large, im guessing 8-10 inches across.You could probably go smaller and have them centralized over the bench-or mount so you could aim them. It did light things up though!!!

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Move or add lights in the back of the van.

Reply to
Steve