Strange household lighting behaviour.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes anyway.

There is a peculiar issue with the lighting circuit at our house, on some of the upstairs lights, when the lights are switched off on the wall, the CFL lamp in the pendant would flicker.

CFL lamps don't last very long in these points. One of the lights as part of a renovation for the teenager has been replaced with some LED bulbs, When these are switched off they are still very slightly lit (even when they've been off for quite some time).

Does anybody know why this happens?

Reply to
Thomas Kenyon

Do you have them on an illuminated switch or a dimmer switch?

Reply to
James Sweet

No, just a plain switch.

Reply to