Burger King or McDonalds

You have to wonder since wherever a MCdonalds springs up a BK, Hardees or other fast food place follows. They let MCD do the location research and then move right in behind them you would think they would use the same type of fries too. MCD has sold how many billion of them?

Reply to
Steve

The caffeine

Reply to
Steve

For a brief time in my youth I worked fast food (MD) and now am completely turned off by it. Besides there being millions of toxic chemicals in the food, no matter what the places aren't clean. Everybody there was always pissed off and used to spit on the burger grill to watch it sizzle. I mentioned it to the general manager one day and he told me that the heat from the grill 'kills the germs' I said ok, I quit. Just like the cracked tooth thing, I contacted the higher ups with no response what so ever. They obviously know that for as many people that are unimpressed with their business, there will be millions more who have no qualms. I also worked in a pizza joint, which was a million times better on cleanliness and food quality.

Reply to
Erik

If they spill it lawsuit-style they'll stain their magic underpants?

Reply to
Nobody