WTB 1/48 Propellers

I need 1/48 scale propellers from either a Revell/Monogram B-17F/G or B-24. I need a total of 12 but I'll take whatever is available: 4, 8 whatever. Willing to pay a reasonable price plus postage from the props from that trashed kit you have stuck in the back of your workshop.

Ed

Reply to
robbelothe

Ed, If nobody here is able to help you out, you may want to try Aeroclub. For sure, it will be a lot more expensive than our friends here will charge, but it may be worth a look.

HTH

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

OBTW - Did you hear that NS Kef is closing down?

Reply to
Don McIntyre

this may be a cheaper way to go. i could use the glass if you want to share. and a few other parts....maybe we could go halfsies?

ViewItem&ih=006&item=160028310362&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEB I%3AIT&rd=1

Don,

I lost your e-mail address. Pls send it to me at

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Ed R.

Reply to
robbelothe