Heidenhain Help

Any of you clever types know where I can find a design for a circuit to convert the output of a ~1vpp Heidenhain scale to TTL? I gather it's possible and not too complicated if you know how! Either that or the source of a Heidendhain DRO that will siut ~1vpp scales!

Thanks

Charles

Charles Ping

Charles, mail sent to you....

Reply to
Duncan Munro

BW Electronics regards,Mark.

Reply to
mark

Duncan has kindly supplied a circuit design to convert 1Vpp Heidenhain scale outputs to TTL - thanks mate.

What I now need to know is the pin layout/colour coding for the 9 pin connectors 'cos they don't seem to be listed anywhere that I can find. The scales are LS403 so if anyone can help.....

Thanks

Charles

Charles Ping

Hi Charles,

Sent me an e-mail with your full address and I will send you what you need

The Stooge

Reply to
stoogeweb

Hi Charles.I got an email from Heidenhain this morning with the info you require.I didn`t ask for it,he must have got muddled up.Did he catch up with you eventually? regards,Mark.

Reply to
mark

Gosh

That suggests that Heidenhain read this stuff! Must amuse them. I did send them an email about specs for the scales and they replied but it had no reference to this NG.

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping