Linear Encoder Anyone?

The chinese scale on my the X scale of my Shumatech DRO has died.

I could easily buy another cheap chinese scale and live with it but before I do that does anyone have a 7-9 inch linear encoder needing a home in exchange for silent money?

Thanks

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

What is this silent money?

The little I have is always SCREAMING "Spend me"

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

It's the folding version that doesn't jangle in your pocket. It still screams, but in a voice that only the chosen few can hear!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

What ??

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Clearly not one of the chosen few then......

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

He said it makes you go deaf John

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

"That money talks I'll not deny, I heard it once: It said ,'Goodbye.' "

= Richard Armour=

Reply to
Gary Wooding