Fritz Werner 2.210 Universal Mill

Hey Wayne, I dont suppose your friend ever found a manual for this machine. all the best..mark

MESSAGE BELOW POSTED WAAAAAY BACK ON - Mar 8 1997, IN rec.crafts.metalworking ,

"Maybe someone here can help a friend of mine with his new toy. I've looked via various search engines with no joy so far.

He's just bought a Fritz Werner 2.210 Universal Mill. This is a beautifully made German Univeral milling machine, of quite small proportions. He'd like to find a circuit diagram of this machine as well as any other data.

The machine is missing the drive gear which is fitted when using the turret. Any dimensions of this would come in useful.

What I find unusual about this machine is it's use of change gears for the longitudinal traverse as well as spindle speed. All these seem to be there!"

Wayne...

Reply to
mark