Boxford Shaper

Anyone got a manual for an 8" shaper they could loan me please?
Beer tokens or swop for goodies.
Ta.
--
Regards,
John Stevenson

John Stevenson
If you have broadband, I have a scanned copy of most of the pages from a photocopied manual - scaned at 300dpi in greyscale to make the best of the photos, so it comes in at 21.6MB
John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net
John Ambler
If you have broadband, I have a scanned copy of most of the pages from a photocopied manual - scanned at 300dpi in greyscale to make the best of the photos, so it comes in at 21.6MB.
John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net
John Ambler
If not, email it to me :
snipped-for-privacy@hardboiled.plus.com
and I'll host it for d/load.
Reply to
bigegg
Take a look on ebay, there is some cynical trader type that sells a CD full of shaper manuals -perhaps this one would be on there (or maybe not)
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele
No but it perhaps ought to be :-) -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Maybe it will be soon Kevin (BG)
regards,Mark.