Boxford Shaper

Anyone got a manual for an 8" shaper they could loan me please?

Beer tokens or swop for goodies.

Ta.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

If you have broadband, I have a scanned copy of most of the pages from a photocopied manual - scanned at 300dpi in greyscale to make the best of the photos, so it comes in at 21.6MB.

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

If not, email it to me :

snipped-for-privacy@hardboiled.plus.com

and I'll host it for d/load.

Reply to
bigegg

Take a look on ebay, there is some cynical trader type that sells a CD full of shaper manuals -perhaps this one would be on there (or maybe not)

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele