Fritz Werner Vertical Mill

I went to look at an auction the other day for the equipment from a large plastics plant that's closing down. Couldn't find anything that would suit our factory, but I came a across an old Fritz Werner vertical mill tucked away in the back of a large warehouse.

Having now looked at the auction site for these, the mill is only inviting an opening bid of =A330! This seems incredibly reasonable considering the ridiculous bids they are inviting for most of the equipment left in the factory, so I thought I'd mention it on here in case anyone was interested. The auction website is here and the location is in Suffolk.

The item is lot no. 253, and although there is no photo on the site I have one I can mail off if anyone wants it.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

can you send me a pic thanks mark

Reply to
mark

No problem, picture sent.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Thankyou peter I was just wondering if it was the same as mine. it's not . but i will show this to a friend who wants a mill maybe ......he will have a bid mines undergoing restoration..and you can see its progress here.

or

all the best.mark

Reply to
mark