G Mail Invitation Wanted

Somewhere in the gubbins behind the

website there's a webmail account. Historically this has been Yahoo but it's been losing ad content lately. Can any kind soul send me an invitation to GMail (oops sorry Google Mail in this country) to snipped-for-privacy@homeworkshop.org.uk and we'll see if that's any better.

Thanks

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

Done.

Peter