Cheap ER Collets

Well relatively cheap anyway. I just bought a boxed set of 18 ER32 collets, 3mm-20mm, made in Germany, for =A370 brand new from WNT in Sheffield. They aren't the super precision 6 micron runout collets but the 20 micron jobbers. Still far more precise than I'll probably ever need to cut to anyway. They've got a special offer on these running to 30th November if anyone else needs some, but you have to sign up for an 'account' before they will send out their tooling catalogue.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Can you post contact details please?

Russell.

Reply to
Russell Eberhardt

Wiil do. Got the catalogue with the special offer details and article numbers at work, so will post this up tomorrow morning.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Cheap-ER even. ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

You can contact WNT sales on 0800 0732073. I've put a scanned picture of both the main catalogue page and the special offer flyer on the links below. The ER32 18 pce set for =A370 is article number 82-681-999.

Regards

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Looks like a great deal, shame the 8-piece ER16 set is the same price :-(

Thanks Tim

Tim Leech