Harrogate to the south

Is anybody able to provide transport for something from the Harrogate show down to London/Essex/Suffolk?

The item is about 14"x14"x18" and weighs 20-30kg (nice use of mixed units there).

If you can help do shout.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I could certainly get it as far as Rugby. If I went to see mother afterwards I could cover all points down to Earles Colne or thereabouts in Essex.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Alternatively, I will be at the NEC on Tuesday next if it's anywhere close at the time.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Mark

That would be great. You could visit your mother at your leisure and I could pick it up from there. I'll be in touch via email

thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

'Twas in hand to the point of me getting it either to Suffolk or Essex on the morning of the 31st of May.

Don't know if it's more urgent than that...

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Charles If Mark cannot help for any reason contact me on the SMEE stand. I live on the Norfolk/Suffolk Border and will be at Harrogate for the duration of the show. Colin

Reply to
Colin Ager

Thanks for the offer Colin but Mark's offer of the end of the month looks perfect. I pass within 2 miles of Earls Colne most days!

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping