Transport

Anyone going from Warrington to somewhere in the south/ south
east/east in the near future? (Warrington to Suffolk or London would
be the ideal)
I have a small load in need of some car boot space.
Thanks
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
I'll have the big transformers ready by this time next week, if it isn't too urgent I can take Tim/Arthurs trannies up and bring your stuff back.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes