Help with a collection/delivery

Anyone in the Suffolk or London area heading to the West Country (Trowbridge) in the near future and could bring a small compressor with them?

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

I'm going to Nottingham soon (either tomorrow or Wednesday next week) and could relay from Suffolk to there if there is anyone from that area heading down your way.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

I have a friend in Loughborough who could babysit it for me. I'll find out and let you know.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Any news on this Peter (S)? I have a complex domestic week ahead and need to get the compressor to Peter Neill early next week (mon or tues am) if it's a go-er.

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Will it fit in to dump it here ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Or here (Rugby)?

Reply to
Mark Rand

Charles,

Sorry.

I'm waiting on a reply from my friend in Loughborough. I'm sure he will, it's just that e-mail is the only way to contact him.

In the absence of anything else, if John could take it pro-tem, I could get my mate to collect it from John's.

Cheers

Peter (S)

Reply to
puffernutter

I can do either one to suit. Haven't seen it yet but hopefully will fit in the back of a Disco OK.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Peter

I'll call you Monday with a view to dropping it off Tues am - probably

8am if that's OK. Work or home address?

John

Thanks for housing it. It takes up about 20" square of you precious floor. It would be OK well sheeted outside or can live in the van.....

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Work will be easier, as the garage at home is cluttered with bits of Myford awaiting rebuild. I'l give you directions when you call, but its the Ind. Est. in Hadleigh.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

VAN.....You must be joking. There's a milling machine in the back that's been there since November. It's done more miles than an import mill from China.............