Another Clearout!

Must be catching this e-bay clearout business,I'm having one too.

Probably the most relevant item for the NG is an SIP variable Speed Pillar Drill here:

However if you look under other items for sale there are some pneumatic toggle presses ideal for model engineering sheet metal working, and a few other 'larger' items.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

It's a shame Ipswich is so far from Hampshire, otherwise I'd be interested.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It's all darn sarf, isn't it? Can't be far, surely

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

It gets wider the further down you go

Reply to
Max

You could always try the NG transport telegraph to see if anyone could take stuff down there.

As Andrew Mawson said: Spend! Spend! Spend!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

We are going to the New Forest and back today, at very short notice unfortunately as M-I-L is in Hospital, but will advise if we have another trip to make later on.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Not relevant to this trip, but I'll be going from Rugby to Bromley and back to make a contribution to Andrew's clearout on Sunday next weekend. I could overshoot a bit at either end.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Bring us some kippers...............

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Mark

Are you going anywhere near John's afterwards?

I've got a small suitcase-sized item needs collecting from Kettering or Rothwell, I'm in no rush for it.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Tim,

I'm going right by all 3 on Wednesday so can pick up/drop off if you want. Might be an early-ish pick-up in the morning though.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Peter

That will be a huge help if it can be worked out, my original plan hasn't worked out.

I'll contact you off list.

Thanks Tim

Tim Leech