Transport from Warwick area?

I have a couple of items (110V transformer & air hammer) which need collecting from Hatton near Warwick during next week,during office hours, & delivering somewhere handy for onward transmission/collection to Warrington area. I'm in no great hurry for them, but they must be uplifted next week.

Any offers? They'll easily fit into the boot of a car.

BTW many thanks to Peter for the eyebolts, recieved yesterday.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

You're welcome, sorry that it took a couple of months to get them up to you. BTW, did you ever get those ring gauges sent up earlier this year?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

I could pick them up from Warwick and might be able to get a colleague to take them up to the Knutsford area. Would that help?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I think they are in our stores, waiting to go up to Tim....

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

Enormously, Knutsford is no problem for me.

I'll email the details to you so you can check whether the pickup is doable.

Many thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Better gathering dust at your place rather than mine, you've got more room .

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill