Free coolant tank

I was about to put it in the skip, but had second thoughts.....

Coolant tank from TOS lathe, about 830mm x 600mm x 125mm deep. Sheet steel construction, loose fitting lid.

Free if you can collect, but please let me know by Sunday 16th & collect within a couple of weeks.

I have a use for the pump.

I also have the leadscrew and compound from the lathe (SN40, 1500mm bc) looking for a home.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech