Pickering model engineer exhibition.

Hi folks Wondered if its worth a trip to this model engineering exhibition. I enjoyed the Harrogate one and don`t expect the Pickering one to be on the same scale. I need some tooling and bits and bobs but not sure which traders will be present. Steam engines are not really my thing and the exhibition web site is vague to say the least so would appreciate comments from folk who have been before. Cheers Steve

Reply to
Steve