Pickering model engineer exhibition.

Hi folks
Wondered if its worth a trip to this model engineering exhibition. I
enjoyed the Harrogate one and don`t expect the Pickering one to be on
the same scale. I need some tooling and bits and bobs but not sure
which traders will be present. Steam engines are not really my thing
and the exhibition web site is vague to say the least so would
appreciate comments from folk who have been before.
Cheers
Steve
Reply to
Steve