Fuel Oil Tank to Incinerator

I've got an old ~200 gal. heating fuel oil tank that I want to cut open and turn into an incinerator for brush and dead branches. I'll be using a destruct-o saw
(reciprocating saw with bi-metal blade) to cut the top quarter of the tank off to be used as a lid with hinges.
Is there any risk of fire from the fumes from #2 heating oil while doing this cutting? The tank has been drained, but still has residue in it. I suspect its nothing to worry about, but I thought I'd check here first to play it safe.
FYI, I plan to attach an old squirrel cage blower, belt driven with an old washing machine motor, to one end of the tank near the bottom to provide increased air- flow to the fire and hence more smoke-free incineration. A grate will be installed inside of the tank above the level of the blower to allow the air to flow up from underneath. At the opposite end near the top I plan to install an 8" elbow and then a 3' stack pipe with spark arresting screen on top it. A pair of wheelbarrow wheels and "handle bars" will make it portable around the yard.
Go for it. - GWE