Pete C

If you need that 80 gallon tank with fatigue crack, contact me.

snipped-for-privacy@algebra.com

Reply to
Ignoramus28270

Any idea what shipping would run? Let me see if I can dig up a couple used out of hydro or non OPD 40# LP tanks locally which would give me about 28 gal liquid capacity.

Thanks,

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Shipping could be pricey.

Reply to
Ignoramus28270

What are you looking for? I may still have a couple of reefer propane tanks.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

I'm looking for about 25 gal of coolant storage / air bladder for a plasma cutter water table. Air displaces coolant from the tank(s) up to the table to fill to the appropriate depth, release the air and it drains down to storage for easy retrieval of cutouts and cleaning of sludge. Only needs to be pressurized to a few PSI to push the coolant up a couple feet.

Reply to
Pete C.

I'll be driving sort of by in May on my way from TX up to CT for a week or two.

Reply to
Pete C.

I remembered to check today. I have two 18.2 gallon propane tanks. Angle iron mounts on bottom. Fill, relief and liquid outlets on top. And a 1/4" bleed valve. Fill and liquid look to be 3/4". Relief is about 1". Yours to pick up.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Forgot to mention, I will be going to Aubrey next week.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Thanks, but I solved the problem. I just picked up a lovely new 100# (29 gal or so) LP tank which I will void the warranty on this evening :) It was easier / cheaper to get a new tank local than to drive after a used one and have to worry about purging and filling with inert gas before drilling and welding in new fittings where I need them.

Iggy, your 80 gal tank would make a very nice smoker project for doing some wonderful BBQ. Think 80 gal as the smoking chamber with some racks added, and something like a 20# LP tank converted into the firebox. A little plasma cutting and welding and you'll be good to go. alt.food.barbecue has plenty of experts and they can give you the link to the appropriate BBQ FAQ(s).

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.