Hobart Selector switch

I have a brand new Selector switch that is for a Hobart welder .

it is for the CT-300/series 120 AC/DC welder .Serial # 77WS05820 Spec# 5289D-2 It was bought at $223.52 back in 1997 .It was never put in the machine and used. At the time it was the only one left so got it for a spare .

Any one interested please email me .I would like $125 dollars for it .

Bernie Cook

Reply to
Bernie Cook

I can give you $40 for it. Write to snipped-for-privacy@algebra.com if interested. Also Cc to ichudov AT yahoo DOT com.