nearly free and almost metal related

I have three oil filters (new, of course) from a box of stuff I bought - Lee brand, for import cars - pay flat rate postage ($10) or pick up in Santa Monica

they are Lee LF2820 HP and LF 17 HP - the former fits VW (72-79) and volvo (83, and 146 from 69-75), replaces Fram PH2844. The latter replaces Fram PH

16 and PH 43, fits toyotas (71-79) fiat, ferrari, VW, volvo, and a bunch of other cars

I hate to throw them away, but I don't need them

Reply to
William Noble

...and V8 Chrylsers. Short version of the Ford PH8A / FL1A filter.

Reply to
Rex