nearly free stuff -

ok, I've got two items that one of you guys may want -

  1. LH electric mirror assembly for 88-99 GM C-10, and various years suburban, yukon, etc - works, not at all perfect, been repaired - good for a spare, or if yours is in worse shape, or if you want to make something out of the mirror motors. The mirror itself is missing - truck drove by and broke it - but everything else is ok - plus shipping (e.g. if you only want the motor assembly, it will fit in flat rate envelope, if you want it all, shipping will be more

  1. rolling floor jack - typical older made in taiwan type jack, missing the valve screw - I used this for years with a cap screw and a bolt to make up the missing screw, then a couple of weeks ago when I needed it most, it decided that it would leak down - so I had to use another jack - this one's gotta go - and it's all metal (except for the hydraulic fluid), so there's the mandatory metal content. Machine up a valve screw and you have a good jack - it's probably better than the new ones - I guess I've had this for nearly 20 years, so it has nice heavy metal parts. While I'm willing to ship, I doubt that it's worth it - (plus shipping if you want it shipped). Free if you trade me something I have any use for

Reply to
william_b_noble

JR North

But hey, it's steel. A friend gave me a generic import jack that had a missing pump, so it wasn't worthwhile to fix (it'd been outside for a long while too, water came out of the cylinder).

After removing the cylinder and lifting components, I added some pipe between the side sections to make a wide (maybe 22") dolly for a heavy cast iron saw base. I could see that it could've served to make other items with, but the saw dolly was needed at the time.

Reply to
Wild Bill