Where are Kingston lathes made?

I was browsing an auctioneer's web page and noticed a company with some gigantic late-model manual lathes up for auction. The brand is "Kingston". Does anyone know what country these lathes are made in? Google didn't turn up anything.

I'm just curious.

AL

"Kingston".

My money says they're made in the UK. I'm curious, too.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Taiwan.

I was browsing an auctioneer's web page and noticed a company with some

"Kingston".

didn't turn

Reply to
cillablack69-deja

Thanks for the link. They're quite impressive!

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Some...some were made in Romania IRRC. They are indeed a decent machine. Also if you see a "Lion", its also Romanian/Bulgarian and is a very nice and solid machine.

Gunner

Gunner