Sears AC/DC 240/160 Welder $300

Craftsman 240/160 amp AC/DC Stick Welder
Lets you weld overhead and vertically on materials up to 1/4 in. thick.
Use with welding rods 1/16 in. and up. 3 welding currents: regular AC,
DC reverse polarity, DC straight polarity.
Sears item #00920674000
Mfr. model #0-132-002
-----------
Not that I'm a fan of Sears. Just thought someone might be interested.
I just paid $354.99 delivered for a Hobart Stickmate LX with about
the same specs from amazon.com (Probably won't even get it for about two
weeks.) This included a $25 coupon for tools over $199. That offer
expires on 2/22, I think. ($379.99 - 25.00) Shipping was free.
Anyway, for those who do trade with Sears regularly this looks like a
good price - probably less than a Century or Chicago from Northern Tools
or Harbor Freight.
Al
Reply to
Al Patrick