Air hammer schematic?

Hi all, Sorry I have to depend on youall but could anyone help here? A while back I visited a site wich had instructions to build a air hammer based loosly on the Ron Kinyon "Simple Air Hammer" plans available from ABANA. I've now received my plans and would like to build this but with some of the modifications from the site I first mentioned.

One of the main differences I remember was the control system, part of which used an electronic timer to control the rapidity of the blows. I've searched and searched and have been unable to find this site again.

Could someone with a better memory than I please help me out here? Thanks all.

dennis in nca

Reply to
dgrup

Steve Smith

Thanks Steve. A lot of good info there. The site I'm refering to used a electrical limit switch to reverse the power valve by triggering an adjustable "on-delay" timer which fired the solinoid on the valve. If this system is used in conjunction with a height adjustable mount on the limit switch you can use short, medium, or long stroke and light, medium, or heavy blow in any combination you want. I imagine I could kluge it together but seem to remember there were some other original ideas developed there I'd like to see as well. When I get moving too fast on the internet I sometimes forget to bookmark :( and this is the result. Man am I kicking myself. Thanks, dennis in nca

Reply to
dgrup