Another transport "help" request

I've agreed to buy a smallish heavyish item (an inverter) from Charles Ping, the difficulty is that he's in Suffolk and I'm in Winchester. Charles can apparently get it to Central London but I won't be up there for quite a while. Is anyone travelling the highways and byways and able to help-out?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Was down there yesterday, had to go to Bournemouth and Lymington.

Let me know if nothing else turns up, might be another trip that way as Rita's sister lives down there and there will be Xmas pressies to be exchanged at some time.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thanks Peter, I'll gladly take you up on the offer if nothing else turns up - but please don't remind me about Xmas presents yet; December 24th would be about par for me :-)

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

I'm still looking for help if anyone is in the right part of the country.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam