Change of Email Contact

All,

I am closing my current email account, so will no longer be able to take emails on it.

my new address will be snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

(Remove the obvios bit!)

This will mean that my old SE webpage will also become unavailable. The Burrell one will still be okay though. I will move the SE one over shortly.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

In message , Chris Bedo writes

Like Chris, I have closed my long-standing personal account - please note that peter at sleepy.demon.co.uk will no longer work. However, NOT peter AT ALL REALLY at scales dot org dot uk might be helpful :-)

And there's always the work address as per this posting.

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales