Bamford EV1 for sale

All,

Having a move around of some things and I have decided to part with one or two engines. First up my Bamford EV1.

The engine still has most of its original paint, with transfer visible and was running when it went into the shed 4 years ago. It was a bit of pain to start, but the fact it does run suggests everything is okay with it. Mounted on a trolley (of sorts!), it is easy to move around and would make a nice engine to show with a little tidying.

The engine comes with a brand new Bamford fuel tank as the one currently fitted is a bit dented. Replacement tanks cost around £30-40 on their own hence

£150 ono

Buyer collects, located in Faversham Kent.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

What else you got? I'm after another engine, but this Bamford doesn't really take my fancy. :)

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

Well, to be honest I am not sure what (if anything!) I am looking to part with other than the EV at the moment. Sadly, I am having to move things back home from my storage and I am out of space. I am selling the EV and maybe my Lister N, and thats it for now I think!

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo