Petter diesel Hydraulic Pump Info Wanted

Can anyone advise me of which is the best hydraulic pump to use .I am currently running a large ram on a log splitter and the pump is not so good can anyone inform me of the best pump to look out for,or off something else.I am unning a petter diesel single cyl around 9 hp i think any info would be gratefull. Mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Andy h