Bamford EG1

hello all,

another update on the restoration of my EG1 !

i purchased a bamford exhaust off frank gelder ( a very nice fellow ,and a pleasure to deal with) it should finish the engine off great when its done .

the engine/parts all have a coat of grey oxide -awaiting green , i filled the dint in the tank with special car body filler -then sanded it down using wet'n'dry -its looks great .

the pulley and flywheels have been left down to a friend of my father's who will skim them on the lathe to get rid of all the pitting .

i also hope to get mahogany for the trolley .

thats the craic for now , all the best ,

John D , Éire .

Reply to
john dungan