Patent Specifications

All this talk of Flame Lickers here & Stirling Engines on th ATIS list has made me look at my records more often. I have noticed that I have lost a few pages of the Patent Specifications for my KyKo Stirling Engines. I tried on the net & couldn't find anywhere there so I had to try & remember where I had obtained the copies many years ago. After trying a few likely places I found that it was Liverpool Business Library.

0151 233 5835. The service was superb. I received three A4 copies, two days after I rang for the sum of 87 Pence. So if you are looking for Patent Information you know where to try.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft