Quiet here, innit?

Evenin' all,

Is there anybody out there?

I've done very little engine-wise recently, so haven't had much to post about. Are the rest of you in the same boat?

Is that why you're so quiet, or is there a plague of cabin-fever out there?

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

I have a 2 week old little girl so engines are on hold for a few days. Her inlet and exhaust valves seem to be working fine though. The timing just needs some adjustment . I'm told that comes with running in!

John

Reply to
John Macdonald Smith

Congratulations!

From memory timing is either too late or too advanced! :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Hi John, If she takes after her dad you might see this in a few months.

8^)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

You're right Arthur, it's been quiet here for a while now. Not silent, just less going on than on some other occasions.

I've been doing a lot of events booking work and now have two days filming Tues-Wed next week with one of our Viking ship replicas at Rutland Water.

I'm on Time Team this coming Sunday, too - though I suspect if you blink you'll miss me!

I've not touched a spanner in a couple of weeks and am definitely getting twitchy!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

"CHARLES HAMILTON" wrote > Never miss Time Team so will look out for you. Bet Phil Harding got a shock

Charles, I can hear Phil Harding now,

"Come over 'ere, Tony, look at this, we ain't never found nothin' like it before !"

:-))

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Actually (he said modestly) Phil Harding made a beeline for me at lunch and peppered me with questions about our Longhall. In return, I sent him on a quest to find me evidence of floor tiles used in a secular context.

Now, THAT'S off topic!!

Regards,

Kim

so