ford fordson dexta diesel tractor for sale £400 (1959!!)

Hello,

If there are any people out there that know a lot about vintage/antique tractors (fixing, maintaining) then this might be of interest to you.

I have got a FORDSON DEXTA DIESEL TRACTOR for sale on ebay, below is some further information on it -

This is a vintage tractor and is not in very good condition which is why the starting price is so low. This tractor would suit someone who would like the challenge of taking it apart and fixing it.

Here is a list of some of the features this tractor has got:

Starter Solenoid Exhaust Silencer Steering Wheel Bucket Engine Cover Plough & another attachement that looks like a large rake Needs a new battery, new tires, lights and some other things which you would be able to purchase from a antique/Vintage tractor supplier.

If you have any questions about this item then please do not hesisate to send me an email.

buyer will have to arrange for pickup. The tractor is located in Pitton which is near to Salisbury, wiltshire.

There are also some pictures on there. to have a look copy and paste the below link into your browser/address bar -

[...]

There are also some pictures on there. to have a look paste the below address in to your address bar -

If the link is not working then go to the uk ebay site and type in "FORDSON DEXTA DIESEL TRACTOR"

Cheers

Tony

If the link is not working then go to the uk ebay site and type in "FORDSON DEXTA DIESEL TRACTOR"

Cheers

Tony

Reply to
Tony