Fame for The Anson

Some of you may remember that while we were running our October weekend that a film crew from Granada was here along with our patron Sir Nicholas Winterton. The footage about Sir Nicholas is now complete and the profile is being shown today (Sunday 14th December) at 14:05 on ITV1.

I hope they have caught my good side .... knowing my luck though all that wonderful footage of engines will end up on the cutting room floor! Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Challinor

"Geoff Challinor"

Only on Granada it would seem :-(

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

(under construction)

Reply to
Paul Evans

Yup, Anglia has the soccer programme :-((

Granada only seems to have the Sunday Supplement which features Sir Nick.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

You didn't miss much. Less than one minute showing the Anson! Geoff was on for a few seconds.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft