1875 Otto Publication #2593526783

JIC anyone missed their opportunity on eBay. Amazing. I would have been shocked had it been an original Otto publication. As a contemporary technical piece, it's rare but .......

Heads-up courtesy of ATIS.

Bet this won't be up on the Web as a freebie download!

Colin

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader

Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Colin Osborne

Crikey o riley, a few people wanted that one rather a lot! I remember one of my school masters had a large and ancient tome entitled 'Natural Philosophy' which I coveted. It had a beautifully illustrated section on the workings of the Otto and Langen engine. He also used to beat boys with either T square or a cane known as 'Widow Twanky'. Ah those were the days!

Reply to
Nick Highfield