Magneto Remagnetiser

This url was posted today on Oldengine.org, gives a copy (of an article in Gas Engine Magazine) for making your own magnet remagnetiser:

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I seem to remember an article in SE a while ago for making one. My friend Martin Percy has one for repairing Magneto's and has re-magnatised a couple for me.He has to clear the bench around it when he switches on as tins dive off shelves at it.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Good article, but non-broadbanders beware -- 5 large GIF files take ages to download .....

I'd love a good remagnetiser, but would only use it once in a blue moon. Seems like the type of service institutions like museum workshops could offer as a revenue earner .....

Colin

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader

Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
No Name

Sorry, I should have mentioned that, although I didn't notice it at the time, just afterwards when I edited the pictures and cleaned them up before printing.

If anyone wants a print of the set of (five?) pages, let me know and I will organise some copies.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to