Horizontal

I own an old steam engine that was last steamed up in 1988 but hasn't been used since although it's not been touched. It is housed in it's original woolen mill attached to the boiler house and chimney but since the surrounding mill has been converted to offices it is extremely unlikely it will be fired up again in it's current surroundings.

Has anyone any suggestions what I could do with the engine other than just leave it in my mill?

I belive it used to be a naughtical engine before it was used to power a textile mill for a 100 years.It must be in reasonably good condition since it worked back in the eighties and has simply been locked up and forgotten about.

any help appreciated

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader

Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to