UK FRapper map

Greetings All,
Since we began our website last March, Verna and I have been doing everything we can think of to promote the hobby, not just in Alabama but
everywhere.
To that end and in an effort to bring the world wide rocketry community a little closer together, Greg Lane, president of SEARS NAR 572, has joined with Verna & I in our efforts to promote the hobby everywhere. Greg has just established a Frapper map for the U.K. at http://www.frappr.com/ukrocketry and we invite those living there to join in.
For those that don't know, a Frapper map allows you to electronically pin your location to a map, so that everyone can see where you live / fly from. All you have to do is fill in a few blanks and you're done. It takes about 30 seconds. Individuals can post as well as clubs.
We hope everyone will participate.
Thanks,
Verna & Randy www.vernarockets.com
P.S. There is already a map for the U.S. so those that want to post their location can find it here: http://www.frappr.com/rocketclubs