MER Convention in Reston VA, October 16 - 19

I would like invite you to consider participating in the MER Convention in Reston VA, October 16 - 19, 2008. The web page is at

.

I'm especially interested in signing up some more layouts for the operations callboard. In order to increase the radius from which to draw layouts, we're scheduling operating session on Sunday, so that folks can participate on their way home. Sunday is optional, of course; the host gets to set the time. By scheduling op sessions on the way home, we figure that any location within a hundred miles will be on somebody's route.

Reply to
Old.Professor

Glad to hear this. I have already registered for the convention and will be interested in any before or after operating sessions.

Howard Garner Pickens, SC

Reply to
Howard Garner