Lego Trains Forum

I need some help with a new Lego Trains forum we've added to a multi scale model train site we visit. My son and I have been big fans of Lego Trains
for many years. We've finally got our own forum now and would like to invite everyone who shares our hobby to participate in the fun. We're hoping we can get some of the guys involved in other scale trains to join us in our Lego addiction. Here's the link to the forum.
http://scalerailsonline.com/forum.asp?FORUM_IDD
Thanks, Jon.
--
Come visit us on the web!