? publishers "Model Engineers Workshop"

Goedendag ;-)

I'm trying to find the publishers (and their site) of the "Model Engineers Workshop" magazine. It seems they had a nice article on making larger outrunner motors in the February issue. Would be of interest to 'my' group:

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Goedendag Charles and all

and e-mail address on that site. Would you mind posting those too (e-mail address mutilated of course).

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren diy brushless motor group

Ron van Sommeren

The editor is David Clark. david {dot} clark {at} magicalia [dot} com

+44 (0) 1847 821136

Colin

Reply to
Colin Reed

The editor is:- david dot clark at magicalia dot com

He lurks here from time to time when people are being nasty to the mag..

regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand