? publishers "Model Engineers Workshop"

Goedendag ;-)
I'm trying to find the publishers (and their site) of the "Model Engineers Workshop" magazine. It seems they had a nice article on making larger
outrunner motors in the February issue. Would be of interest to 'my' group: www.yahoogroups.com/group/lrk-torquemax
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
On Wed, 14 May 2008 05:37:19 +0200, "Ron van Sommeren" <ron.van.sommeren_curly_thingy_hetnet.nl> wrote:>Goedendag ;-)

http://www.magicalia.com /
Charles
Goedendag Charles and all

Thank very much Charles. Unfortunately, I could not find the editor's name and e-mail address on that site. Would you mind posting those too (e-mail address mutilated of course).
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren diy brushless motor group http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/lrk-torquemax/
On May 14, 10:51 pm, "Ron van Sommeren" <ron.van.sommeren_curly_thingy_hetnet.nl> wrote:

The editor is David Clark. david clark magicalia [dot} com +44 (0) 1847 821136
Colin
On Wed, 14 May 2008 23:51:10 +0200, "Ron van Sommeren" <ron.van.sommeren_curly_thingy_hetnet.nl> wrote:>Goedendag Charles and all

The editor is:- david dot clark at magicalia dot com
He lurks here from time to time when people are being nasty to the mag..
regards Mark Rand RTFM