? publishers "Model Engineers Workshop"

Goedendag ;-)
I'm trying to find the publishers (and their site) of the "Model Engineers
Workshop" magazine. It seems they had a nice article on making larger
outrunner motors in the February issue. Would be of interest to 'my' group:

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren
near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Reply to
Ron van Sommeren
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Goedendag Charles and all
and e-mail address on that site. Would you mind posting those too (e-mail address mutilated of course).
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren diy brushless motor group

Ron van Sommeren
The editor is David Clark. david {dot} clark {at} magicalia [dot} com +44 (0) 1847 821136
Colin
Reply to
Colin Reed
The editor is:- david dot clark at magicalia dot com
He lurks here from time to time when people are being nasty to the mag..
regards Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand