Anyone going near Newark, Notts?

I've got an ebay item of some bearing pullers (item 200222070804) to collect from Newark, anyone likely to be going that way during the next few weeks who could possibly start them on their journey westwards? Pretty please?

The internal puller fills a gap in a set which I already have, they don't come up often.

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Tim

Sometime in the next four or five weeks I'll be visiting Newark and Runcorn. If you and your seller don't mind waiting...

John

Reply to
John Blakeley

John

That would be perfect, I'd already established that there is no rush about collecting from him.

Many thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

In article , Tim Leech writes

Tim,

I will (should) be driving down the A1 past Newark the week after next. Could conceivably be next week, not decided yet. If you don't get a better offer, e-mail me on david at dlittlewood dot co dot uk

Where are you?

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

I'm in Cheshire (near Runcorn/Warrington). John's offer sounds almost too good to be true, but where will you be heading (just in case)?

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

In article , Tim Leech writes

Sorry Tim, hadn't seen John's offer when I wrote. I'm travelling to/from Bromley, SE London. I will be going over to Lancashire, but Blackpool area, not Merseyside, and I'm working so I may not have time to deviate (as I could on the way home).

David

Reply to
David Littlewood