Anyone going near Newark, Notts?

I've got an ebay item of some bearing pullers (item 200222070804) to collect from Newark, anyone likely to be going that way during the
next few weeks who could possibly start them on their journey westwards? Pretty please? <g>
The internal puller fills a gap in a set which I already have, they don't come up often.
Thanks
Tim
Tim Leech wrote:

Tim
Sometime in the next four or five weeks I'll be visiting Newark and Runcorn. If you and your seller don't mind waiting...
John
On Tue, 13 May 2008 15:54:26 +0100, John Blakeley

John
That would be perfect, I'd already established that there is no rush about collecting from him.
Many thanks
Tim

Tim,
I will (should) be driving down the A1 past Newark the week after next. Could conceivably be next week, not decided yet. If you don't get a better offer, e-mail me on david at dlittlewood dot co dot uk
Where are you?
David
--
David Littlewood

On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:39:32 +0100, David Littlewood

I'm in Cheshire (near Runcorn/Warrington). John's offer sounds almost too good to be true, but where will you be heading (just in case)?
Thanks
Tim

Sorry Tim, hadn't seen John's offer when I wrote. I'm travelling to/from Bromley, SE London. I will be going over to Lancashire, but Blackpool area, not Merseyside, and I'm working so I may not have time to deviate (as I could on the way home).
David
--
David Littlewood