buying plastic injection molding machine

dear sir i am looking for a new plastic injection molding machine .some company proposed me new machine with Automatic Multiple Cylinders Injection Molding Machine Series instead of Toggle type. I want to ask about differences of these tow types and advantages and disadvantages of those types.please give me some useful information and relative links.

thank you salahi

Reply to
salahi

responding to

alfred wrote: Does it work really? Could you tell me more about it? I would like to use this machine. so instruct me more on it.

Reply to
alfred