buying plastic injection molding machine

dear sir
i am looking for a new plastic injection molding machine .some company
proposed me new machine with Automatic Multiple Cylinders Injection
Molding Machine Series instead of Toggle type. I want to ask about
differences of these tow types and advantages and disadvantages of
those types.please give me some useful information and relative links.
thank you
salahi
Reply to
salahi
Does it work really? Could you tell me more about it? I would like to use this machine. so instruct me more on it.
Reply to
alfred

Site Timeline