buying plastic injection molding machine

dear sir i am looking for a new plastic injection molding machine .some company proposed me new machine with Automatic Multiple Cylinders Injection
Molding Machine Series instead of Toggle type. I want to ask about differences of these tow types and advantages and disadvantages of those types.please give me some useful information and relative links.
thank you salahi
responding to http://www.polytechforum.com/metallurgy/buying-plastic-injection-molding-machine-2703-.htm , alfred wrote: Does it work really? Could you tell me more about it? I would like to use this machine. so instruct me more on it.