brittle fracture of copper alloys

Can anyone lead me to a good reference book covering the brittle fracture of copper and copper alloys (i.e. everything from SCC to H2
embrittlement to other forms of embrittlement). Something with extensive fractography would be particularly useful. I am not satisfied with the coverage in the ASM handbooks.
Thanks.

A book that I remember has an article on embrittlement if copper by hydrogen is in "British Technical Engine Reports."
Paul