Servo Magazine URL for ccsinfo.com ?

Hello everyone.

The latest issue( October or November) of Servo Magazine has a link for a robitcs kit at ccsinfo.com robotics in an ad on the lower right hand corner of one of the pages. There was a 3 character sub-directory after the URL. Does anyone have that issue of the mag and give me the complete URL? I was hoping it had a special pricing deal for readers of the mag.

( I can get to it, but it is a drive across town for me to get to the only bookstore I know of that carries the magazine. I'll probably get it this weekend, but there were only a few issues in stock last Friday when I saw it. )

Reply to
jc-Atl

October (November arrived in the mail just a couple of days ago). The magic characters are "env"

and a direct link to the robot kit listed there is
special pricing in evidence, though...

Reply to
Rich Webb

Yeah that was it! I mistook the "Compiler at just $125" for the special price, I guess. I was hoping to get a whole kit for that. ;-)

Thanks for the link ! JCDeen

Reply to
jc-Atl